Because of the pace of modern life, we need tools that can travel with us as we move through work, home, school and family activities. Tools we can turn to in the moment and an ongoing practice to create stability, increase resilience, and provide peace of mind — regardless of outer circumstances.
The Ishayas’ Ascension offers a series of mechanical techniques that train the mind to move inward. This inward movement, naturally and without negative side effects, clears out past beliefs and behavior patterns which inhibit full mental and physical functioning.
This everyday practice is:
• Mechanical; no belief is required & conflicts with no belief systems
• Gentle; works with thoughts, never forces the mind
• Based on Praise, Gratitude and Love
• Easy to incorporate into a busy life
The Ishayas’ Ascension can be used with eyes closed during quiet/meditation time for deep rest and healing. The technique can also be used with the eyes open in the midst of everyday activities. Practicing in this way allows us to be present, focused and effective throughout the day.
• Deep rest
• Reduced symptoms associated with stress and anxiety
• Less interest in judging self and others
• Increased feelings of vitality
• Mental stability and alertness
• Greater clarity and wisdom